Go analogue talk and thoughts
Having watched this fascinating TEDx talk by Matthew Duplessie on how to create a truly interactive experience, Toby Jones voiced some of his ideas.
* The cost of the experience (amount of technology) doesn’t correlate to the enjoyment
* People love torches and light beams, as much as huge effects like droping ceilings
* People do not like having to have courage or strength, and they don’t much like mazes
* People love spectacular experiences – large scale visuals
* People love “being the hero”
* People love being challenged, but not too much